[Harc] Pieces and Parts

Howard, KB6NN kb6nn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 13:31:32 CDT 2020

Cliff,
Redwood Electronics comes to mind.  Although since they've moved off Summer Street, they may not have as much in stock.  I used to stop by their old address often because it was near the post office.  The gray-painted steel masts were sold as "TV Antenna" masts, and came in 5 ft sections that fit together for greater length.
Howard
KB6NN