[Harc] Rough Draft of April 2021 Meeting Minutes

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:36:09 CDT 2021

Since we have the free CommAcademy emergency communication workshops coming
up this weekend, I did a quick rough draft of the minutes from the meeting
so that information could be out there for those who haven't registered yet
but want more info.  The website for that is www.commacademy.org, and I'm
attaching a copy of the workshop schedule as well.

Since I did these pretty quickly and am sending them out at 1:30 in
the morning, I'm sure there are probably corrections that need to be made.
Let me know what you find!  Please email corrections to me at
KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET to avoid cluttering up the HARC reflector.

Thank you!

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary
KM6YRQ