[Harc] Rainbow Ridge info

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Wed Apr 7 10:12:06 CDT 2021

I’ll testify on the road. I worked that area a lot in the late ‘90’s doing geology for all the timber plans that PALCO had out there. The road west up from Bear River was nasty in wet weather. 4x4 all the way up and wide awake watching that edge!

Hats off to The Rainbow Ridge Runners! Been a LONG time off the air! 😎

Jim Falls
K6FWT