[Harc] 2021 Elections

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 12:45:01 CST 2021

Hello All,
  It's that time of year again, elections!  Tomorrow, at the club's "on-the-air" meeting we'll be having elections for HARC's 2022 board members.  Ben Adams has been nominated by me for President and accepted.  Marci Campbell has graciously accepted my nomination for another term as Treasurer.  I, Anthony Wiese, would accept a nomination for Past President.  Sherry Lisby has done an extraordinary job as Secretary, just really phenomenal.  However, with an increase school load she'll be unable to continue.  So as it stands, the two slots that don't have members nominated for positions are Vice President and Secretary.  Of course, all positions are open for more nominations.   So here's your chance to be the change you would like to be in the club!!!!  Send Ben(KK6SYJ at arrl.net) and me any new nominations(and hopefully and acceptance from that person) and I'll announce them at the meeting and then we'll vote.
  Thank you all, it's been my and I'm certain the rest of the boards pleasure to serve this last year,
Cheers and 73,
 Anthony