[Harc] Updated February Minutes & Reminder

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:14:32 CST 2021

Attached are the updated minutes after some corrections to names/call signs
and a rewording of the VE report.  Basically, once someone's full name and
call sign has been referenced, future references will just be first name
and call sign in the rest of the minutes.  If any further changes are
needed, please let me know at the meeting tonight.

We are continuing with the online check-in for the meeting tonight.  Please
use my email* KM6YRQ at arrl.net <KM6YRQ at arrl.net>* shortly before, during, or
shortly after the meeting to be added to the logbook.  *If you are checking
in and want to check in a family member as well, please put both call signs
in the email.*

Thank you!

Sherry Lisby
HARC Secretary