[Harc] had some... better reply

Cliff VanCott vancottcj at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 15:41:47 CDT 2021

 Ah now I understand.
AND I apologize ... I read my calendar wrong and thus was in error regarding the date.
As for the invites... THAT is a never-ending quest, isn't it? I run a couple of Zoom meetings and always get someone who says 'I didn't know it was last night.'  oh well, can't get 'em all.
Thank you for ALL you do... it's a lot!  Cliff