[Harc] Reflector traffic

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 17:00:18 CDT 2021

All members,
  Please remember to take private conversations off the reflector as soon as possible.
  The fewer emails we get from it will increase their significance and lessen the chance of missing something critical.
  I suggest writing, “Do Not Reply” in your subject line after your “subject.”  It’s a gentle reminder not to hit the reply button that is our usual go to.  The senders info can be found in the header.
  Thank you all for the cooperation and consideration,
Anthony, KG6LHW
President, Humboldt Amateur Radio Club.

Sent from my iPhone