[Harc] Ed Fong Antenna Group Order

Kevin Bayless kk6mpt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:32:03 CDT 2021

Greetings,

Our esteemed President Anthony, KG6LHW, has asked me to spearhead a group
order from Ed Fong Antennas.  I personally own both his DB-1 and DB-2
antennas.  I most likely will be ordering another of Ed's DB-2 antennas to
add to my ham radio go kit.

I will be reaching out to Professor Fong about the details of placing a
group order on behalf of the club members.  Please take a look at his
webpage:  https://edsantennas.weebly.com/ and let me know if your
interested in ordering and what you would like to order.

I will be asking for payment prior to placing the order and will send each
of you an email with the amount needed for your order with payment
instructions.

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions at KK6MPT at gmail.com
so we can keep the mailing list clear from everyone's orders.

I would like to place our order by next Thursday so please respond by
Wednesday night.

Thank you,

Kevin Bayless, KK6MPT