[Harc] September Winlink Exercise

Donald Nelson wa6nbg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 23:42:47 CDT 2021

There are a couple of field station positions available if you would like to participate in September's Winlink exercise. Let me, WA6NBG,  know if you want to be included. Exercise date is Sunday the 26th. This will last all morning and would like to get together afterwards to discuss the mornings activities, probably over lunch. I will be conducting pre-exercise communications via Winlink and a voice net Friday and/or Saturday evening before the event.
Contact information: wa6nbg at winlink.org or wa6nbg at yahoo.com for those not on Winlink.
Don NelsonWA6NBGwa6nbg at yahoo.com