[Harc] Please monitor “910” this weekend! Do Not Reply

Anthony Wiese anthonywiese at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 21:19:29 CDT 2021

Aleda and I are on our way to Cueno Creek Campground in Redwood State Park to provide comms for the horse race.  There is no cell service there.  If possible, please monitor the “910”/ Rainbow Ridge repeater this weekend.  That will be our link out if we need assistance.  Below are the specifics to that repeater plus a bingo card.  Call me!  I’ll be monitoring as much as possible.
Thank you,
Anthony, KG6LHW