[Harc] Antenna Modeling software EZNEC now free

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 11:32:31 CST 2022

FYI,

The software package EZNEC is now free. Also, it looks like the 'final'
version, 7.0, will be released later this month as the author retires.

Download the software free here: https://www.eznec.com/

If you want a tutorial for how to use the software, the ARRL has got you
covered. They have a four part series they published in QST and then
republished for free on their website here:
http://www.arrl.org/antenna-modeling

So, if you ever wanted to learn how to model an antenna, now is your chance
to use the best software available for free.

I'm kind of interested in learning, but it might be fun to learn as a
group. Anyone else want to make an antenna study group? My personal goal is
to learn a bunch about antennas so I can make a better purchasing plan for
myself by the end of the year.

Anyone else have any antenna goals this year?

Seer - KM6MWO