[Harc] December Meeting Minutes

Sherry Lisby cougargrl7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:28:17 CST 2022

Attached are the December 2021 minutes.  Please let me know if there are
any corrections or or updates needed by emailing me at KM6YRQ at ARRL.NET.
There may be an update on the Treasurer's information once I speak with
Marcy, so I'll send out a final copy tomorrow if that happens or if there
are any corrections/updates from other club members.

I wanted to say what a pleasure it has been to be the HARC Secretary for
2021 and for all the support everyone has given me during my term.  I truly
appreciate it, and I want to wish Jaye KE6SLS all the best as the new
Secretary!

Thank you again,

Sherry Lisby
KM6YRQ