[Harc] Invite to Microsoft and new Digital clubhouse

Stephen Seer Snively scannerbrightly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:04:41 CST 2022

Welcome to the Humboldt Amateur Radio Club’s Digital Clubhouse!

As active members, you already got an invite from Microsoft on behalf of
the club to join our Digital clubhouse. By signing up, you get access to
all of the resources available to the club granted by Microsoft’s donation
of cloud hosted files and email, web-based Office suite, and the Teams
<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app> community
platform.

After you click the link in the invitation, it will ask you to sign in with
your new account, which will be your CALLSIGN at humboldt-arc.org. I used the
information I could find, so please feel free to update your profile using this
link <https://delve.office.com/>. A selfie style photo might go a long way,
as it shows up everywhere you type in a name or callsign in Teams and other
places, like this:
[image: image.png]

Also, if you want to jump right into where the fun is, download the Teams
client <https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app> for
your PC, Mac, or PC, or just visit https://teams.microsoft.com/ and use the
always available web version of Teams. This will give you a peek as to what
is possible

[image: image.png]

Every member of HARC just got an invite, so this is a chance to share what
you have, be it PowerPoint slide decks of previous workshops, CHIRP save
files, or just photos of your shack you want to be sure will stay with club
members and not the wide world. This is the place to put it.

So come and see what possibilities exist! If you run into any problems
signing up, email me at KM6MWO at humboldt-arc.org, or if you want to say
hello after you sign up, send a message to me in Teams, using the New Chat
button, or just use the Search bar.
[image: image.png]

Share the day,

Seer Snively – KM6MWO

p.s. If you didn't get an invite and are a current member of the club,
please email me back directly. I'm missing 8 people's email addresses, but
I don't believe any of them are on the HARC Reflector.