[Harc] Updates and next question

JAMES FALLS radio-tuber at att.net
Fri Mar 22 20:38:28 CDT 2024

I’m a fan of versatile tuners. Put up whatever wire you can, as long and as high as you can, feed it with window line, to minimize losses, and let the tuner do the work. The output of my tuner has a 4:1 matching transformer so the tuner and window line work better together.

As always: my $0.02 worth. And “Your Mileage May Vary” ����

Cheers and enjoy HF. Lots of modes and activities to keep your interest.

Cheers!
Jim Falls K6FWT