[Harc] Thank You Tunes

Matthew McClain mctruckin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 12:50:44 CDT 2024

Something to keep in mind is that though you can tune a non-resonent
antenna it doesn't mean that it will actually get out or receive well, in
fact think of a 50 ohm dummy load, it's a perfect match to the radio but no
signals are going to get in or out of it, and a wire can be a dummy load
just as easily as a dummy load can be a dummy load